IIoT Gateway Release Notes 20-05-2020
July 9, 2020 By Harshad Joshi
RELEASE NOTES – installer_19052020.iso
- Homeassistant is now included, run hass –open-ui to begin as root
- No grub bug messages during installation.
- LXC is preinstalled for containers and cloud enthusiasts.
- Openfire XMPP server is now default XMPP server.
- Telegraf and Chronograf for visualizing influxDB data is now installed.
- Check /opt folder for openfire, telegraf and chronograf binary packages.
- Clone sample python code from https://github.com/hj91/iiot_gateway_python_sample_code
- Use visudo as root to assign sudo rights to new user
Get your Gateway from here https://sourceforge.net/projects/iiot-gateway/files/latest/download
Hi, I am Harshad Joshi, creator of Bufferstack.IO Industrial Computing Platform. Welcome to my place on WWW
- Super Container OS Release Notes 27-04-2021 April 27, 2021It gives me great happiness and joy to release 2021s first Super Container OS update.. Keeping in mind the feedback and suggestions i received in last couple of month, i have updated and upgraded Super Container OS with What’s new? 1. Vagrant is now added for easier setting up of development environment as per user requirement.2. Run […]Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway OS Release Notes 11-11-2020 November 11, 2020November Release comes with new gateway software for sending modbus tcp data to a mqtt broker which then can be aggregated to another cloud based broker. On installation, just run modbus4mqtt on command prompt. the default mapping of modbus registers to MQTT topics is in a simple YAML file is already present in your user […]Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 26-10-2020 October 29, 2020Super Container OS latest release contains MinIO which is a High Performance Object Storage whose API is compatible with Amazon S3 cloud storage service. MinIO can be used to build high performance infrastructure for machine learning, analytics and application data workloads. I would have prefered users to try it using inbuilt docker engine but due […]Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 10-10-2020 October 10, 2020Super Container OS Release Notes 10-10-2020Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 15-08-2020 August 15, 2020RELEASE DEKXTER (Docker, Kubernetes and Xen Hypervisor) RELEASE DATE – 15 AUG 2020, Pune This release contains Kubernetes and Xen Hypervisor for creating cloud clusters. On bare machine installation, it will have two kernels, one with Xen Hypervisor and other normal kernel. This release can be used to create Linux based container clusters and Docker […]Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway Release Notes 11-08-2020 August 11, 2020Changelog OPCUA to influx db data logging module added in /opt Plotly library added in python library Altas Copco Open Protocol for nutrunner communications now supported by Gateway Minor changes to Live boot graphics opcua-commander, an ncurses based opc server browser now included ToDo To check node-red flow deployment failure in live mode Proper documentation […]Harshad Joshi
- Installing os on virtualbox August 5, 2020For some very strange reasons unknown to me, YouTube decided to mark my Super Container OS installation in VirtualBox video as spam and deleted it. Whoa. That was hard. Never mind. To make up for the loss I have uploaded the screencast of Super Container OS to SourceForge, here is the link https://sourceforge.net/projects/iiot-gateway/files/OS_installation_in_virtualbox_howto.webm/download Since it […]Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway Release Notes 27-07-2020 July 27, 2020Here is list of features of IIoT Gateway that will be released in last week of July 2020 Live + Installable ISO (Live mode is experimental) Homeassistant and XMPP not included in this release (It will be made as a separate application ISO image, this is a purely IIoT sector focussed release) NodeJS version 14.5.0 […]Harshad Joshi
- Hello Super Container OS July 15, 2020Presenting another product based on Bufferstack.IO Computing Platform - Say hello to the Super Container OSHarshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway Release Notes 20-05-2020 July 9, 2020RELEASE NOTES – installer_19052020.iso Homeassistant is now included, run hass –open-ui to begin as root No grub bug messages during installation. LXC is preinstalled for containers and cloud enthusiasts. Openfire XMPP server is now default XMPP server. Telegraf and Chronograf for visualizing influxDB data is now installed. Check /opt folder for openfire, telegraf and chronograf […]Harshad Joshi