IIoT Gateway Release Notes 27-07-2020
Here is list of features of IIoT Gateway that will be released in last week of July 2020
- Live + Installable ISO (Live mode is experimental)
- Homeassistant and XMPP not included in this release (It will be made as a separate application ISO image, this is a purely IIoT sector focussed release)
- NodeJS version 14.5.0 is preinstalled (Read about latest features here )
- Python 3 is the default version for this release.
- Mitsubishi FA Products mainly Q,R and L series PLC are now supported with MC Protocol module included (Experimental..if anyone can provide FX5U PLC for testing, then please notify me)
- Grafana is preinstalled alongwith Telegraf and Chronograf for analysing and monitoring data.
- Cpppo, a Communication Protocol Python Parser and Originator is now included in this release for EtherNet/IP CIP language used by some industrial control equipment, such as Rockwell’s ControlLogix Controllers. The cpppo.server.enip package can be used to create Python programs which can parse requests in this protocol (eg. as a server, to implement something like a simulated Controller) or originate requests in this protocol (eg. as a client, sending commands to a Controller)
- Also preinstalled is XKNX is an Asynchronous Python library for reading and writing KNX/IP packets.
- Sample applications, tech documents and binaries are included in /opt
Note – to run node-red in live mode, use sudo node-red start or su – ; node-red start so that you can experience the application development environment
I hope everyone finds this release useful…please download the latest version here
Hi, I am Harshad Joshi, creator of Bufferstack.IO Industrial Computing Platform. Welcome to my place on WWW
- Super Container OS Release Notes 15-08-2020 August 15, 2020RELEASE DEKXTER (Docker, Kubernetes and Xen Hypervisor) RELEASE DATE – 15 AUG 2020, Pune This release contains Kubernetes and Xen Hypervisor for creating cloud clusters. On bare machine installation, it will have two kernels, one with Xen Hypervisor and other normal kernel. This release can be used to create Linux based container clusters and Docker […]Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway Release Notes 11-08-2020 August 11, 2020Changelog OPCUA to influx db data logging module added in /opt Plotly library added in python library Altas Copco Open Protocol for nutrunner communications now supported by Gateway Minor changes to Live boot graphics opcua-commander, an ncurses based opc server browser now included ToDo To check node-red flow deployment failure in live mode Proper documentation […]Harshad Joshi
- Installing os on virtualbox August 5, 2020For some very strange reasons unknown to me, YouTube decided to mark my Super Container OS installation in VirtualBox video as spam and deleted it. Whoa. That was hard. Never mind. To make up for the loss I have uploaded the screencast of Super Container OS to SourceForge, here is the link https://sourceforge.net/projects/iiot-gateway/files/OS_installation_in_virtualbox_howto.webm/download Since it […]Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway Release Notes 27-07-2020 July 27, 2020Here is list of features of IIoT Gateway that will be released in last week of July 2020 Live + Installable ISO (Live mode is experimental) Homeassistant and XMPP not included in this release (It will be made as a separate application ISO image, this is a purely IIoT sector focussed release) NodeJS version 14.5.0 […]Harshad Joshi
- Hello Super Container OS July 15, 2020Presenting another product based on Bufferstack.IO Computing Platform - Say hello to the Super Container OSHarshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway Release Notes 20-05-2020 July 9, 2020RELEASE NOTES – installer_19052020.iso Homeassistant is now included, run hass –open-ui to begin as root No grub bug messages during installation. LXC is preinstalled for containers and cloud enthusiasts. Openfire XMPP server is now default XMPP server. Telegraf and Chronograf for visualizing influxDB data is now installed. Check /opt folder for openfire, telegraf and chronograf […]Harshad Joshi
- Welcome to Bufferstack.IO June 29, 2020Hi, welcome to Bufferstack.IO, a made in India IIoT Computational Platform which consists of a Live Linux OS with built in IoT, IIoT application stack ready for development and deployment on Cloud or self hosted server. Every thing is opensource and almost every open standard used in Industrial and Home automation is supported by this […]harshadjoshi