It gives me great happiness and joy to release 2021s first Super Container OS update..
Keeping in mind the feedback and suggestions i received in last couple of month, i have updated and upgraded Super Container OS with
1. Vagrant is now added for easier setting up of development environment as per user requirement.
2. Run and manage VM by using Cockpit and Qemu
3. LXC is added in this release.
4. Xen utils for managing and adding xen machines.
Now users can use web browser to manage and control the system and VM by logging into Cockpit which i believe is a better option then Webmin.
Having said that, i hope you find this new release useful and may you have a great time managing your vm, container cluster or data center equipment.
Get your latest copy from here https://lnkd.in/eGBvJJf
Hi, I am Harshad Joshi, creator of Bufferstack.IO™ Industrial Computing Platform. Welcome to my place on WWW
- Say hello to Bufferstack.IO Smart Machine Metrics August 29, 2023We’re excited to introduce a robust Bufferstack.IO Smart Machine Metrics Module which offers precision and real-time analytics, providing a comprehensive solution for monitoring manufacturing equipment. Key Features: 1. Dynamic State Transitions: Seamlessly handles machine states including running, stopped, and maintenance modes. 2. Data Integrity: Built-in timestamp synchronization ensures that your data is accurate and reliable. 3. Real-Time […]Harshad Joshi
- OEE Dashboard Solution using IIoT Gateway June 6, 2023Elevate your smart factory machine operations to a new level of efficiency with Bufferstack.IO® IIoT Middleware System. This cutting-edge platform provides unparalleled, in-depth insight into your production processes, enabling you to optimize machine performance and accelerate productivity. Our sophisticated Bufferstack.IO® IIoT Middleware System does more than just monitor the status of your machines. It offers: – **Real-time […]Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 20-09-2022 September 20, 2022Super Container OS Release notes 20-09-2022Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway Release Notes 04-01-2022 January 4, 2022This version contains upgraded nodejs and preinstalled FUXA webhmi. FUXA is a web-based Process Visualization (SCADA/HMI/Dashboard) software. With FUXA you can create modern process visualizations with individual designs for your machines and real-time data display. It supports devices connectivity with Modbus RTU/TCP, Siemens S7 Protocol, OPC-UA, BACnet IP, MQTT, Ethernet/IP (Allen Bradley) It can be […]Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Middleware for Super Container OS May 29, 2021Get your IIoT middleware setup ready in 2 minutes using Super Container OS and this new container Deploy it on your computer by typing $ sudo docker run -it -p 1880:1880 -v node_red_data:/data –name iiot-middleware hj91/nodered:latest –restart always To log in development environment, enter user name as admin and password harshad, and to see the […]Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 27-04-2021 April 27, 2021It gives me great happiness and joy to release 2021s first Super Container OS update.. Keeping in mind the feedback and suggestions i received in last couple of month, i have updated and upgraded Super Container OS with What’s new? 1. Vagrant is now added for easier setting up of development environment as per user requirement.2. Run […]Harshad Joshi
- IIoT Gateway OS Release Notes 11-11-2020 November 11, 2020November Release comes with new gateway software for sending modbus tcp data to a mqtt broker which then can be aggregated to another cloud based broker. On installation, just run modbus4mqtt on command prompt. the default mapping of modbus registers to MQTT topics is in a simple YAML file is already present in your user […]Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 26-10-2020 October 29, 2020Super Container OS latest release contains MinIO which is a High Performance Object Storage whose API is compatible with Amazon S3 cloud storage service. MinIO can be used to build high performance infrastructure for machine learning, analytics and application data workloads. I would have prefered users to try it using inbuilt docker engine but due […]Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 10-10-2020 October 10, 2020Super Container OS Release Notes 10-10-2020Harshad Joshi
- Super Container OS Release Notes 15-08-2020 August 15, 2020RELEASE DEKXTER (Docker, Kubernetes and Xen Hypervisor) RELEASE DATE – 15 AUG 2020, Pune This release contains Kubernetes and Xen Hypervisor for creating cloud clusters. On bare machine installation, it will have two kernels, one with Xen Hypervisor and other normal kernel. This release can be used to create Linux based container clusters and Docker […]Harshad Joshi